70 Bunko Girls: Fondue Fun

Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Fondue Fun

It has been far too long since we've documented our good times at bunco.
Highlights of the evening:

* Alison dropping everything to make it so we could have 12 players. She has some dedication that I would like to see from the rest of you.
* Kara taking it all in the roll off.
* Emily and Anjie eating 5 gallons of cheese.
* I don't think Jessett cheated this time. But I'm not sure.
* Only minimal talk about nursing.
* Radical prizes and food. Thanks Katie!

Tara, Teal, Alison, Sage, Jessett

Oh the Shame.

This sight was a beautiful one last night. Right now it's making me kind of sick.

Yay for bunco!

2 comments:

Jessett said...

I LOVE BUNCO!!!! GOOD TIMES!!

Kara said...

I LOVE Bunko too! And thanks so much for documenting my WIN!!!! Man, last night was a fun one- thanks ya'll for making it so fun and relaxing. I never laugh as hard as I do at Bunko. I love it! And thanks Katie for being a great host and having great fondue. I am learning not to eat too much and I didn't have a hangover this morning.