70 Bunko Girls: Feb Bunko

Thursday, February 7, 2008

Feb Bunko






Girls, I had so much fun at bunko this month.  Thank you all for making it the day I look forward to most all month!  Hope that my salsa didn't give all you pregnant girls too much heartburn!  Now let's get some recipes posted on here so we can all enjoy the food you've been bringing each month, or just get some new ideas.  Anjie, I think I speak for everyone this month- please share your enchilada casserole recipe.  And Sesily, I have been dying to make that pasta you made in Dec.  Can you please share your recipe?  Enjoy the pictures!

5 comments:

Emily said...

Sweet pics!! Bunco is just so much fun, and yo girls are all so great!

All that food was SO yummy!

Alifinale said...

It is the day I look forward to all month too. I look scary in the first pic...like I am going to eat everything on that table. Oh wait, I did.

Bringhursts said...

Oh my gosh, I look like a whale. Why didn't anyone tell me? Thanks for the awesome night, girls!

Rick said...

A bunch of crazy looking kids!

http://organizeddoodles.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

That looks like bunk'es and bunk'es of fun.